We have always loved welcoming our visitors to Scotland, showing them around our beautiful country, and plan to do this once again in 2021 and beyond.
- We are hopeful that by spring 2021 a vaccine will make travelling around Scotland so much more likely again with a return to a new normal.
- Both your guides, Susan and John, live in Scotland and will make sure everyone understands any local procedures in relation to Covid-19 restrictions.
- We will comply with any Covid related guidance issued by the Scottish Government at the time of your tour and you can keep up to date with these here.
- For tour guests with existing bookings we have already offered any payments made to be put towards a 2021 tour.
- Any new bookings will be accepted on the provision that if the trip is unable to go ahead due to Covid-19 restrictions the trip will be suspended. Trip payments will be held and can be put towards any Sublime Scotland trip in 2021 or 2022.
- Prior to your trip we will send you up to date information on Traveller Responsibility and would expect you to follow the guidelines and procedures set out by your Sublime Scotland guide.
- The safety of our guests is of utmost importance to us and we will have enhanced cleaning and sanitising procedures for our vehicles in place at the end of each touring day. Hand sanitiser will be available in the vehicles and any other government guidance at the time such as wearing of masks and windows being open, will also be introduced as additional mitigation.
- Our guides will offer support and advice if anyone in the party develops symptoms of Covid-19. In line with government guidance it is requested that you do not visit a doctor’s surgery, hospital or pharmacy but do call 111. For more information see NHS Inform Scotland here.
- As always it is important that you have adequate travel insurance which covers your specific needs, including any known medical conditions or activities you plan to do. It is also worth checking the detail of the policy around travel disruption including delays or cancellations as policies do vary.