How to Pay
A private day tour fee will be from £350 depending on the number of passengers, time of year and distance travelled.
The fee covers all planning, guiding, fuel, parking and insurance. Tours start and finish at your hotel and are 8-9 hours long.
The mileage covered in one day will be up to 175 miles (280km) to give time to fully enjoy the places you visit.
Ready to Book?
A multi-day tour will cost from £425 per day depending on the number of passengers, time of year and distance travelled.
The fee covers all planning, guiding, fuel, parking, insurance and also the guides accommodation and food.
Leave us your details below to start your Scottish adventure
Ready to Book?
Admission costs to attractions, ferry charges, your accommodation and refreshments are not included in the price.
This allows each passenger to decide exactly what they wish to include in their day.
Sublime Scotland provide a tailored, bespoke itinerary for 1-4 people. Each tour is planned to suit your requirements and will last around 8-9 hours per day.
- Cost for the car and the driver – guide depends on the number of people, time of year and distance travelled. There will be a charge for any additional hours.
- The price is inclusive of cost of vehicle, itinerary planning, driving and guiding, fuel, passenger insurance and third party claims, any ferries and parking fees. For multi-day tours a fee is included for the guide / driver’s accommodation and food.
- Your accommodation, food, and visitor attraction entrance fees are not included.
- The itinerary and cost will be agreed in advance.
- Confirmation of your chosen date will be sent on receipt of a deposit of 20%.
- The balance of the fee must be paid eight weeks prior to the tour date.
- Bookings made less than eight weeks prior to the tour date should be paid in full.
We accept the following methods of payment.
- Secure international Electronic Bank Transfer in Sterling (GBP) (ensuring any charges your bank adds on for sending and receiving are paid before sending)
- Credit/debit card payment by PayPal (incurs a 5% charge)
- Credit/debit card payment by TransferWise.com (incurs a 0.5% charge)
- Any late bookings for a one day tour, may pay cash at the start of the tour
- Once your deposit is paid it is not refundable. It is therefore important that you have your own travel insurance in case you need to cancel the tour.
- Cancellation not less than 8 weeks before the tour is fully refundable, less the deposit and an administration fee.
- Cancellation within 4-8 weeks of the tour will incur a loss of 75% of the total price.
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of the tour – not refundable but at the discretion of the company some or all of the monies paid by the customer may be applied to a future tour.
- We will make every effort to re sell the tour dates, if we are successful then a full refund, less the deposit and administration fee, will be paid.
- Email communications will also constitute part of the agreement between you and Sublime Scotland.
- In the unlikely event that Sublime Scotland has to cancel a trip due to unforeseen circumstances, please be assured that we will give as much notice as possible. All monies paid will be refunded in full if we cannot agree to reschedule the tour. We will make every effort to identify another trusted company for you.
Insurance and liability
- Sublime Scotland has a fully comprehensive Hire and Reward car insurance policy with West of Scotland Insurance Brokers (Commercial) Ltd. And Equity Red Star Insurer Policy No. 50029772. This policy also includes Public Liability.
- Sublime Scotland accepts no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our negligence, in which case our liability is limited to a maximum of the tour cost.
- Sublime Scotland will use all reasonable means to ensure that they adhere to the agreed schedule and will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes or circumstances beyond its control.
- Sublime Scotland do not accept liability for any suppliers, local excursions and / or services.
- Sublime Scotland may have to charge a fee for professional interior car cleaning if this is required during or after the tour.
- Sublime Scotland welcomes children of five years and older. The age of the child (children) must be notified in advance so that a suitable child seat is available for the tour.
- Parents should discuss with Sublime Scotland an itinerary suitable for all ages in the group. Children remain the responsibility of the parent /guardian at all times.
- Guests should not smoke in the car.
- The weather! Scotland is famous for having four seasons in one day! To get the most out of your trip please bring a waterproof jacket and non slip waterproof shoes.
- All Terms and Conditions correct as at February 2018.